It's officially Thanksgiving here in Pittsburgh and I should actually be asleep but before I go I'll list a few things I'm thankful for.
1. I am thankful for a good God who sees me through each and ever day, who guides me when I don't know the answers and who blesses me with more than I need!
2. I am thankful for my family and the generous way they let me be away from them this Thanksgiving.
3. I am thankful for the opportunity to celebrate with my family early and for the visit from my California grandparents into the bargain.
4. I am thankful for the opportunity to get my first facial today with A's mom and sister. What relaxation!
5. I am thankful for cool weather and the gorgeous leaves on the trees around here. Visions of God's handiwork are everywhere!
6. I am thankful to A for letting me use his laptop to enjoy some blogging time!
The computer's about to shut down on me from heavy blog posting tonight. I have used the battery up. Goodnight everyone and don't forget to truly count your blessings!
nifty bloggers I wish I knew in person
Friends in the Big D
Harding University in Florence Spring of '97
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (136)
- ► 2012 (144)
- ► 2011 (181)
- ► 2010 (191)
- ► 2009 (226)
- ► 2008 (170)
31 days 7 Alaska antiques autumn Bible verse bicycles birthdays blogging boys cake topper California celebration Chicago Christmas Colorado colors cousins craft cupcakes Dallas friends date decorating DIY Wedding engagement fall family foodie garden gift giving girls God Harding friends home making house Houston friends ice cream in the kitchen Jesus life lesson Literary Pursuits little one Missouri friends nephew new newlyweds organizing the chaos of life our church our wedding parties patriotism pinterest Pittsburgh pumpkins recipe restaurant school sewing shopping snow song spring state plates summer talking to God ten on ten thankful thrift toddler activities toys travel Valentines vintage wedding planning weddings wildlife winter You've Got Mail