Wednesday, November 21, 2007

indecisiveness

Hello lovely readers, I have decided that I would like to make it known that I am somewhat at a blog identity crisis. I am not terribly upset about it just thought I should be forthcoming. Do I want to be a food blog, a thrifting blog, a crafty blog, a homelife blog, a blog that shares news of my sweetheart, a blog to keep up with family and friends, a travel blog, what? Well, I suppose I will just do them all and call it life and hope that it is not too disjointed for my readers. Hope everyone is well! Kelly

2 comments:

Jenni said...

life blogging is what I love.....all the pieces and part of life is what makes blogs interesting to me.... :-)

Tracey said...

This is precisely what has kept me from starting my own blog! Thank you for being so transparent! Part of what I love about your blog is that it is all of those things rather than just one!