Sunday, December 16, 2007

Holiday Home Tour - bedroom

striped ball on door knob

Christmas charm bracelet from Mom! Thanks so much!

pipe cleaner stocking that Robin made for me last Thanksgiving!

snowflake on doorknob


Jenni said...

Oh my goodness! I just looked at all these other picture and I am just SWOONING with pleasure! Everything is delightful.

TFS means "Thanks For Sharing!"

So...TFS again! ;o) Merry Christmas!

Deborah said...

I feel like you've invited me over for a Christmas tea! When can you teach me how to decorate like that? I mean, I know it's in your blood, but can you give me some tips? You'd think that after living together for 2 years, plus being friends for over 12, that at least SOME of that talent would have rubbed off on poor, little decoration-challenged me!! But no. I'll just stick to my lame-o, entirely too organized and straight-line-ish looking decorations from Kirkland's and Hobby Lobby.

I love you friend, and miss you very much. It's blog-posts like this that make me miss you even more! There is only ONE Miss G, and I get to be her friend.

It's a Mom Thing said...

Hi Kelly,
Thanks for your note on my blog. It looks like you've added more pics. How fun!
Please copy my milk glass display. I started collecting about a year ago after seeing a friend's collection. Milk glass is so easy to find at yardsales and thrift stores. I've never paid more than $5 for any one piece and I love them.

Robin said...

How very pretty! I love the "little" touches!

jennyc said...

So fun! I was feeling sad that I hadn't seen your apartment in a while and it's always a treat to see it...and then lo and behold I got to see it virtually on your blog! Yippee! Thanks for the tour! I love your style and attention to detail! It's amazing how some things I would never think to use become beautiful with the your unique settings and special touch. Perhaps a lot like us - we start out as rubbish and God puts us around special people and shines us up a bit so that we can reflect His true worth... maybe a stretch but I think you have a true God-given gift! Merry Christmas!!!!

Paige said...

Kelly, I have always LOVED your decor style. Thank you for showing us your decorations! You totally have a rare talent!