Thursday, October 23, 2008


Remember this big ol' fat chair dilemma?  

Look how great they turned out!  

Didn't Adrian do a wonderful job on hanging the lanterns?  I love the way they look!  

Thanks so much for the photos, Jenni!  


Mod Girl said...

Kelly! They were perfect! This is an update that I've been looking forward too. You did a great job of working with what you had to decorate them beautifully and colorfully. Good job.

And I must say that I love the look of the venue where your ceremony was held. Can't wait to hear more about it.

Jenni said...

I was thinking as a I scrolled through....those photos look familiar! And I was right! So glad you got the CD - just sorry my camera died so I didn't have more good ones!!

Lauren and Justin said...

looks awesommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!

abc said...

They look(ed) great, the lanterns look(ed), it all looks(ed) great. I can't wait to see more! And congratulations on your MARRIAGE! I'm thrilled for you!

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

Wow! Everything looks amazing. I love how you did the programs on the chairs. So gorgeous. I'm dying to see more!