Thursday, November 13, 2008

our church shower

This is way after the fact and once again blogger is loading my pictures in reverse order and I forgot to "trick it" but I wanted to write a post about our church shower especially since some of the hostesses are frequent readers of my blog.  I wanted to give them a shout out!  



We had such a good time and so many people came!  I was so pleasantly surprised as we have been going to church there for less than a year.  It was such a blessing to see people of all ages come and surround us with love and support.  


These are our hostesses and the lovely table that they set!  Can you believe those are real flowers?  They were really neat.  

It was really neat too that my mom and aunt were able to come.  They were in town "evacuating" from hurricane Ike in Houston and so were able to attend my shower.  Such fun!  


Thank you so much!  Kelly

1 comment:

Amy@Fiancé Meeting You Here said...

What a beautiful shower!

Just an FYI, when you are "composing" your post you can drag each picture to wherever you want it! I just upload all of my pics at the same time and then move them around to fit between my text.