I'll be honest. My spiritual life feels a bit dry lately. I'm not sure how to "jump start" it. How are you delighting in Him these days? Any thoughts/suggestions? Thanks! Kelly
nifty bloggers I wish I knew in person
Friends in the Big D
Harding University in Florence Spring of '97
- ► 2014 (45)
- ► 2013 (136)
- ► 2012 (144)
- ► 2011 (181)
- ► 2010 (191)
- I work at a florist . . . hee hee . . . just kiddi...
- the birthday party
- thanks for the get well wishes
- wedding Wednesday - various wedding shots
- calling all Panera Bread lovers
- home sick
- travel Tuesday - St. Louis
- travel Tuesday preview
- when you have this . . .
- questions - blogging fodder
- so I'd like to know . . .
- Delight in Him
- Travel Tuesday - Montreal!!!
- new routine
- Let's go Steelers!
- another veil shot
- detail of my wedding veil
- Travel Tuesday - Train Travel
- DONE with the craft room . . . for now
- DONE with the craft project of Friday night
- wedding pic
- wedding shoes :)
- wedding project - how it turned out
- catching up - Houston shower
- If you'd like to see a really neat Christian girl ...
- fun new toy!!!
- craft room update
- Travel Tuesdays - airports & traveling for LUV
- Happy Birthday Grandmother!
- i just had a really fun thought!
- cardboard :)
- ▼ January (36)
- ► 2008 (170)
31 days 7 Alaska antiques autumn Bible verse bicycles birthdays blogging boys cake topper California celebration Chicago Christmas Colorado colors cousins craft cupcakes Dallas friends date decorating DIY Wedding engagement fall family foodie garden gift giving girls God Harding friends home making house Houston friends ice cream in the kitchen Jesus life lesson Literary Pursuits little one Missouri friends nephew new newlyweds organizing the chaos of life our church our wedding parties patriotism pinterest Pittsburgh pumpkins recipe restaurant school sewing shopping snow song spring state plates summer talking to God ten on ten thankful thrift toddler activities toys travel Valentines vintage wedding planning weddings wildlife winter You've Got Mail