Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ding ding ding ding ding



Tiffany was right!  The first one!    
And Deborah was double right!
(honestly, that's uncanny to me that Deborah even knew whose recipe I was using but then at the same time it doesn't surprise me at all because that is so like her.  She is a genius in the kitchen and very intuitive about cooking sorts of things AND she's going to be a mommy the third time over in just DAYS!!!  So exciting!!)

It should also come as no surprise that Tiffany guessed correctly since she is a baker extraordinaire!  She makes excellent cakes and in fact made two of my shower cakes.  

I *was* making cinnamon rolls and using my grandma (Sweetie's) recipe at that!  

I got the inspiration here and even though it was officially one day AFTER Valentine's, everyday is a good day to love on your sweet man, right?

This is my take on heart shaped cinnamon rolls placed unbaked into muffin tins with lids so that we could just pop one or two out to bake the mornings we want to eat them.  

(Any of you ever done this freezing thing with bread dough?  Does it work well for you?)  


YUM!  


don't forget about the giveaway

It's not too late!  Drawing is Thursday.  Comments will close at the end of Wednesday.  Kelly

No comments: