Friday, February 13, 2009

okay, I have to know . . .

are you wearing leggings?

Yes or No?

Please leave a comment and tell me. :)

So, wasn't it about two years ago that leggings started popping up on little girls. Oh so cute under skirts and dresses.

So then they start showing up for bigger people but still no one I know really wears them.

Well in the last week or two I've seen quite a handful of the teachers at my school in leggings.

As for my self, I have not yet been temped to get into the leggings fashion trend this time around but I did want to see what the rest of you are doing. Should I stick with no leggings? Join the trend? What do you think?

Hope everyone is having a good day! Happy Friday! Kelly

8 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

I love them, but I don't wear them. I wear tights and boots though, so if I had a pair, I would just wear them with socks and my boots. I like the look as long as your skirt is still the proper length. I DO NOT like them at all when they are worn with a long shirt, super short dress or skirt. They are not pants people, I can see your underwear!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Nope! Oh so cute on little girls but not so much on the fully grown. And they soooooo remind me of the 80's.

Jenni said...

I am firmly of the belief that if you wore the trend the first time around, you are too old to wear it when it comes back in vogue. So, I just say no to leggings.

Anonymous said...

As a male Steelers' fan, I can tell you that I am not wearing leggings...

Deborah said...

I totally agree with the "Chatty Housewife". Cute, if worn properly and modestly.

Lorilee said...

I am not wearing them. I don't see the point if your foot is bare! They are cute if worn with a long enough top or skirt. Just not for me!
Blessings,
Lorilee

Katie said...

I just saw a woman out last night with not just leggings-but stretch pants with the little elastic straps that go under your feet. I didn't know they made those anymore!!

I am not a fan of the stretch pants and have yet to see someone in person who wears them well.

Katie said...

Kelly-thanks for the blog comment. I didn't see an email address on your blog to respond to but I found your blog through a comment you left on someone's blog "Tying the Knot" about swizzle sticks and candy buffets.

Love your blog-I'll have to add you to my reader!

And yes, stirrup pants are meant for children and should NOT be worn by adults-the lady I saw wearing them wore them with high heels and a white blouse so it just looked SO bad!