Wednesday, February 18, 2009

wedding Wednesday - the bouquet

hello and welcome to wedding Wednesday!  I got all of my professional pictures back and they are absolutely stunning!  I love them so much!  Rachel Wilks (now Rachel Debell) is our photographer.  She and her sister Abby actually.  These ladies are AMAZING and WONDERFUL and I am oh, oh so glad we had them.  



I used brooches that belonged to my mom, grandma, great-grandma and Adrian's mom and great-grandmother on the ribbon of my bouquet.  


10 comments:

Ashley said...

The last picture is so angelic!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I love the cameos on the ribbon... a beautiful touch that I've never seen before!

And that last photo -- you were a beautiful bride.

Anonymous said...

what a great idea on the cameos....hopefully i'll remember that for my dd's wedding (shes 7 so it'll be a while..lol)
when my mom passed away i got her cameos...and well they always remind me of her...

celina in canada

abc said...

Beautiful! What a special touch!

Rachel said...

Love the bouquet!!! You sure made a beautiful bride!!!

Anna said...

Wow. Those are lovely.

And the last photo ... I'm wishing I could get married all over again and look just like you. Oh, the veil! Beautiful.

AnNicole@Our Suburban Cottage said...

Is that you? Oh my gosh, you look breathtaking! I love all of the vintage elements...and congrats on the wedding.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Aren't aerolatte's the best?! I loved mine so much I hoarded 20% off BB&Beyond coupons in December and gave aerolatte's for Christmas :).

Have a great weekend!

Julie said...

You are stunning, absolutely stunning....

I loved seeing your pictures!

Thank you for your sweet words at my blog. You have blessed me as always.

julie (jane's apron) said...

simply beautiful (and meaningful!)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!! You are such a radiant, beautiful bride!