Saturday, May 9, 2009


What kind of camera do you have?

I have a Canon Elf that I love that was a very special & complete surprise
birthday gift from my parents, brother & sister-in-law and Adrian.

What is your favorite "photography tip" that you feel like makes your photos turn out well?

Do you do anything to grow your photography skills?

photo: vintage camera bought at Canton as decoration for
my brother & sister-in-law's rehearsal dinner at which we did a
black & white photography theme since they met in photography class.
Since then it has gotten much use in decorative displays around here as well.


Karen said...

What good memories that camera brings. Both of my children have had very unique and special weddings.

Katie McFarlan said...

I can't say my photos turn out well but the tip I've received from a few photographer friends is to turn off the flash. I also love using the macro setting with no flash for close up of small items (rings, detail shots, etc).

Deborah said...

Unlike yourself, I am a terrible photographer. I could use a few lessons from you!

Mindy S. said...

Check out this website. This woman lives on a ranch and has a very popular blog. She blogs about several different topics from cooking to homeschooling to Photography. I haven't read too many of her articles, but her pictures are gorgeous. She might have some good photography tips for you.

Mindy S.