Wednesday, January 6, 2010

furniture moving night

Tonight has been dubbed "furniture moving night".

I think it's going really well.

It's late and we're taking it easy and going to pick up on the rest of it tomorrow.

"Before" shots can be found here and here.

(photos of the guest room turned craft room turned nursery and then the dining room respectively found near the bottom of each post)

Thank you all again so very much for your wonderfully encouraging comments on my posts over the weekend as we're taking on the logistics of this wonderful transition in our lives.

Kelly

p.s. I had a great doctor's appt. today and everything is looking good with the baby! Such a blessing and a praise!

6 comments:

Karen said...

It's really looking good!!!

jennyc said...

It seems so warm and cozy already! Praise God for that little healthy baby in your tummy!

Gina said...

Oh, that little room already looks so good. I just love the chair, it looks so comfy and cozy. That's a good thing, because you will spend a lot of time in it :)

Praise God that sweet baby is healthy and mamma is well.

Gina

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

That's a beautiful iron bed.

Moving furniture... fun. Another level of "realness" hits when you start doing stuff with furniture in preparation for baby.

Deborah said...

It's all coming together! And, I have no doubt that anything that has your hand in it will be nothing short of fabulous.

BR said...

My sweet friend. I'm excited for you to have your baby room on the way! I'm glad your iconic white shelves will be in baby's room, you'll be able to display all sorts of lovely and useful items there. I am 1/4 done with your baby blanket. I crocheted on it last night at Cliff's basketball game and found myself crocheting furiously when the game went into overtime! I didn't even realize I was doing it and then when the game was over my right hand was sore! ha! Love you!