Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the 18th

I am one month old today!

In the last week . . .

Grandma has come to visit and I've been rocked and rocked

I learned to drink from a bottle

I got to go to the souffle restaurant with Mama and Daddy and Grandma and people there said I was perfect

I have been wanting to eat every two hours lately and Mama and Daddy are tired

I got a swing and it is the greatest thing ever

I went to woodcraft with Daddy to look at guy stuff

I went garage sale-ing with Mama and Daddy

I am loving tummy time






10 comments:

Karen said...

And "I" am one of the two cutest 1 month old babies in the whole world. The other one is my cousin Aaron.

Deborah said...

Happy one month birthday, sweet boy! You are simply beautiful!!!

And, please promise Mommy that she will get to sleep someday--growing boys need that good milk to get bigger and stronger so they can look like Daddy!

Always an Adventure said...

He is beautiful! Enjoy the best you can, being tired!!!

Ashley said...

Wow, a month already!:) He is too cute!!:) Keep posting those pictures~

A Tale of Two Cities said...

He is getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to see photos of him someday soon with his cousin, Aaron. I know you're looking forward to that day too.

He's just precious!
Debi

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

What a sweet little man - and he's been busy, too!

Unknown said...

and soooo precious ... just looked through ALL the pix. I love the pix where he is looking up to Nana. so very sweet! Congrats to you, Kelly!

i just know you will be a FANTASTIC mother!

hugs!

emily said...

This baby is TOO sweet!!!

Kelly said...

What a sweet little guy!! That's great he loves tummy time! That was always hard for Ava...she'd spit up a lot!! Congrats!

Kirstin said...

He's so cute. I haven't been by here since you gave birth. I've been catching up. Congratulations!!