Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sweet boys

When we were in Houston Little Mister got to hang out with some other boys.

My cousin has two boys and they were so sweet to him.


Here is my grandma, Sweetie, with three of her five great grands. All of her great grands are boys so far. How fun is that?

Both boys said something especially endearing during the weekend. The younger kept saying "baby" in the sweetest little voice and wanting to see him and touch him so gently.
The older, as they were leaving family lunch said something to the effect of, "Is it really time to go, I didn't get to spend very much time with baby Jesus." How cute is that? I guess our kiddo has a lot to live up to. :)

Kelly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet, Kelly! I love the kid comments. Please tell your cuz I said hello!

--Marla

Mindy S. said...

Too sweet. S's boys are sure cute. And Sweetie looks like she is in 7th Heaven.

Deborah said...

LOVE the "Baby Jesus" comment!

I know three other boys that would love to come see "Baby Jesus" soon!

Aunt Gail said...

Three of the cutest five boys I know. We enjoyed getting to visit with you.

Candace said...

how sweet! kids are always the cutest especially with each other.

Karen said...

Can you tell I'm catching up on blogs? Such a sweet post.