Wednesday, July 28, 2010

home again, home again

We went to Alaska and then we came home and I started blogging about it.

Then we went to Colorado to visit my family and the blogging about Alaska didn't get finished and now I have more blogging to do!

Whatever should get done will get done. :)

We had a wonderful time in Colorado and one of the biggest highlights was that the cousins got to meet and the parents got to meet the new nephews!

You may remember that these two sweet boys were due on the exact same day! They ended up making their appearances 15 days apart.

Aren't they handsome?
Nana and Ducca sure are proud!

Caleb is a very good "big cousin" and I would see him like this often saying things like, "It's okay." if he was crying or "You're so cute!" It was wonderfully sweet!

8 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Wow! These pictures are great! Look forward to more--the boys are so precious, especially side by side. Rest up from all the travels!

Debi

Ashley said...

Wow, I guess I didn't realize that your sister-in-law and brother were having a boy too!:) What great friends they'll always be!! Amazing pictures!

Julie said...

I LOVE the picture of the guys laying on the blanket! Too cute!

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness, these pictures are precious!!

Look at those rolls your little man is getting! Way to go, Momma!

Mindy S. said...

Adorable! I know that was so much fun to get to have the two (actually all three) boys together. And you now have one well traveled baby on your hands. :-)

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Adorable pictures. I love the "twin cousins" shot. We have a family full of boy-cousins which makes family gatherings very fun (and very loud)! I'm so glad you got to spend time with those dear to you.

Sarah B said...

I love these cousin pics! :) Glad you had a good time. I'm very close to starting a blog...may have to call you for some pointers!

Sarah

Karen said...

Memories to last a lifetime.