Sunday, August 1, 2010

baby bath

Little Man is enjoying his bath so much these days. He has actually just graduated from using this sling. That's for babies! :)

While we were in Colorado he got to use Nana and Ducca's ducky bath and he liked that. His cousin taught him how to kick around and splash and since we've been home he's been busy getting mama all wet during bath time. I have a feeling this bathtub is not going to last us much longer either. Ducky bathtub here we come!

He's been getting a lot more baths lately as he's teething and a little feverish and I think it helps him calm down and distracts him. He is really cute every time he gets in the bath he gets this look on his face that I call his "bath face" (original I know!). He just gets really wide-eyed and takes a couple seconds to remember what this strange sensation is and that he likes it.

Kelly

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Teething, already?! Poor little guy, it's too soon! (My firstborn teethed early.) I've never seen the ducky bath, that's cute. F loves her baths. She takes them in the bathroom sink and oh how she loves to kick and splash.

Brooke said...

Super cute blog! It was nice to meet you and your sweet family. I LOVE your pictures! That's what I'm looking for in a picture!

Karen said...

The ducky bathtub misses him. What fun we had!