Friday, August 6, 2010

green, green grass

With as hot as it's been in TX this summer, we really haven't gotten outside all that much. The other night at dusk though we were on our way to pick up Uncle Edmund and we had a little bit of time to kill. We stopped at a beautiful park and thought we'd see what Little Man thought of grass. I wasn't sure what his response would be since I'd heard that lots of babies don't like the feel of grass. He LOVED it though. He cried when we picked him up. He was having a great time.

See the spit-up? That's par for the course for us these days.

We had a great time. Thank you Daddy for taking these pictures!

Do you like to lay in the grass?

Kelly

4 comments:

Jenni said...

fun pics! no, I don't like it lay in the grass....mostly because I'm allergic. but if it is a really soft soft grass, then maybe.

Lori said...

And Mommy is looking marvelous by the way.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Fun! I love cool, smooth gross but not the brown prickle-y stuff we have right now.

I'll bet you anything we're producing more spit-up at our house than your little man it. Laundry, laundry, laundry! I'll be so happy when the spitting up eases.

Karen said...

I absolutely adore these photos! I love laying in the soft Colorado grass with my grandchildren. Hope this little one can come and visit and lay in the grass with me there before the snows come.