Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Travel Tuesday - Lombardi's in Little Italy, NYC

This is my favorite pizza place in NYC.

I have been to New York three times and I have been to Lombardi's three times.

I've been with my mom, with my friend Marcella and with my friends Jenni and Jenny. These photos were taken by Jenni on that trip.

I love the black and white tiles in the kitchen and those hanging lights. Oh and those metal stands for putting the pizzas on.


Have you ever been to Lombardi's?

What is your favorite pizza place of all time and where is it?

I have to say that I do *love* pizza in Italy. Stateside though Lombardi's is my fave in NY, Giordano's is my big time fave in Chicago and here in Dallas my faves are Cavalli's (especially their nutella pizza!), Olivellas, Campisi's and Fireside Pies.

What are your favorites?

Kelly

p.s. thank you for all of your advice and encouragement regarding the medicine taking. I am so proud of my little guy. He isn't fighting us anymore and takes it like a champ. Your suggestions helped us so much!

2 comments:

Lori said...

i fratelli and Palio's are our local favorites. The Big Brother, yum

Anonymous said...

hello - when we went to NYC 3 years ago we went to Lombardi's. We hadn't eaten all day, it was 25 degrees out and we waited an hour for a table. We ate so fast no one remembers exactly what the pizza tasted like but we all agreed it was the best pizza we'd ever had.