Thursday, February 3, 2011

you'll leave your heart . . .





Well, I didn't leave my heart in San Fran but we did go there on our honeymoon nearly 2 1/2 years ago. My sweet friend Emily gave this to me right before our wedding! So creative and fun, huh?

Thank you to all of you who prayed for her and who have asked about her since. She is doing MUCH better I am happy to report! Praise God for hearing our prayers and being at work in her life!

Continuing to celebrate heart month with another snow (ice) day today . . . cabin fever is setting in for my gang a smidgen. Any ideas for beating cabin fever?

Kelly

2 comments:

Micaela said...

I hear you on the cabin fever thing! We have about 12-16 inches of snow on the ground (it's drifted so much it's hard to tell exactly how much we got) and we have a layer of ice under it all!! It's been a long week, but fun at the same time. We've played lots of board games, made delicious dinners, and spent much quality time together. So what did TX get as far as snow/ice? Have a great day!

Karen said...

Hopefully cabin fever will end really soon.