Tuesday, May 31, 2011

happy summertime travel season!

Do you have any road trips planned for this summer?

Have you ever been to New Jersey?

What's fun to do there?



Mindy S. said...

Funny you should ask! We are walking out the door to Houston. :-)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I've never been to New Jersey, but my husband goes often for business. He goes to a very specific place--Belmar--is the name of it. Where are you headed?

We're going to Arkansas, Santa Fe, and probably one more place (still undecided as of today). If you stay in Colorado, I highly recommend a visit to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. It's STUNNING!

Christian @ Modobject at Home said...

Never been to NJ! We're headed to Orlando later this summer.

Anonymous said...

I lived in NJ for a year when I was first married. My husband was in the army at Ft. Dix so long ago. I remember the Atlantic City Boardwalk. It's probably a lot different now with the gambling.~donna