Friday, May 20, 2011

yesterday

I took these photos late yesterday afternoon. Isn't this crazy? For late May?!


Also, I had mentioned in my last post that we would hopefully be closing on our new house yesterday. Didn't happen. :(

It was not a weather related delay but instead seems to be a bank delay. urrghhh

Everything is ready from our end and the seller's end but the bank is being less than efficient it seems. I am trying my best to be patient but we are oh so ready to be in our house and begin making it our own!

And I am so excited to begin sharing it with you!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Kelly

p.s. should I put winter or spring in the label for this post?


6 comments:

Jenni said...

you could put "colorado spring" -- I remember one June we had a snowstorm while coming back into Denver (from Estes Park, I think). crAzy!

Mindy S. said...

You aren't in Texas anymore--that is for sure! We are having a pretty cool spring here in Oklahoma as well. In the last week we have had a field trip to the zoo in 50 degree temps (way too cold for the zoo) and an end of school year celebration at the park with temps in the low 60s. Again way too cool. I keep telling myself I will miss this in August. :-) Can't wait to hear more about the house!

Lori said...

I saw you got snow in May! Crazy we are running the AC already.

Kori said...

What is a Texas girl to do?! I love it. :-) Here it's just rain and more rain. With some lightening and wind thrown in. But at least it isn't already sweaty weather. We are enjoying open windows and breezes. I would say it's a very wintry spring!

Deborah said...

Oh my goodness! Quite a shift for you, Miss Texas!

Sorry about the bank delay. I am so excited to see pictures of your house!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

And to think, here it is in the 90's!