Sunday, July 10, 2011

ten on ten - July 2011

We are in the middle of a wonderful family reunion.

Here are ten shots from our day.



bonding


gathering


climbing


"sittin' pretty"


exploring


service


gardening


catering


shoes


the beginning of farewells

{this one to Lady Em}

Things that I did not capture in photos today and yet want to remember . . .

an awesome video put together by my cousin Jon for our family to enjoy

5 first steps taken by a certain little man!

me practically throwing myself out the front door and in the path of a young couple with a stroller to meet them when all of the neighbors we've met so far have grown children

12 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

Seems like a wonderful family reunion! Enjoy!

brianne @ the ravenna girls said...

I just had a family reunion last week. Its so great to see those people you don't get to spend time with often enough!

Jenni said...

looks like fun times.....I know you are enjoying it!

Melissa Jackson said...

Great times! I love seeing all the shoes together. Fazoli's is always a great choice! I haven't eaten there in forever. I miss having one around the corner from me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us take an inside peek.~donna

Mindy S. said...

Yea for a certain little man's first steps! We are still not even trying here yet. Although she has finally let go of holding onto anything a time or two in the last 3 days. All I can say is that she will be very stable when she finally does decide to take a step! :-) And I love the mental picture of you launching yourself outside to meet neighbors with young kids. I totally understand.

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

Your family reunion looks lovely.

I love the picture of grandma sitting on the rock.

emily said...

Fun times! Congrats on the first steps-- they are so fun!!

Karen said...

The best ten on ten yet! What a wonderful day it was!

Sarah B said...

Amazing pictures - especially those ones out doors. Family reunions can be so special. Glad you had this particular documentation as well.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your family reunion!

Julie said...

Beautiful set! I think "bonding" is my fav!