Friday, January 20, 2012

smart idea








I took this photo nearly a year ago and I don't think I ever remembered to blog it.

Isn't this smart?!

I can take absolutely no credit.

This is my Sweetie's (my grandma's) crockpot and she had this great idea for keeping the cord neatly with it. I love it and had forgotten about it until I was just looking through photos. I need to go and do it to mine right now since the cord is always stretching out and getting caught under other appliances in the cabinet, etc. making taking it out of the cabinet difficult without moving ever single thing.

Do you have any favorite kitchen or storage tips lately?

Kelly

1 comment:

Jenni said...

that is a great idea! I usually wrap the cord in the crock and then put the lid on....so the lid is askew, but the cord is contained....