Friday, January 20, 2012

stoves, crockpots and such

So this morning's blogpost was completely auto-scheduled to post today and I'd done it before I did the stove thing and somehow it was ironic to me that my "follow-up" post to the stoves was about a crockpot.

Made me realize that I have at least seven heat producing, cooking appliances in my kitchen . . .

a stovetop, an oven, a waffle maker, two crockpots, an electric griddle, a rice cooker . . .

oh eight, a toaster . . .

It's okay to have those but it does shed a bit of perspective for me somehow.



I am thrilled with the six stoves (seven counting mine that is on someone else's fundraising page) that we have collectively made possible for families in Haiti!

This is exciting stuff you guys.

If you'd like to read a little more about the stoves check out this post.

happy weekend!

Kelly

No comments: