Saturday, August 4, 2012



hmm . . . what do you feel like talking about today?  

I don't have a lot.  

I'm really enjoying Christy Nockels music lately.

Summer coughs and colds are no fun.

This is a fun quote:

"I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me the most civilized music in the world."
- Peter Ustinov

Have you read One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp?  
I need to.  I got the app on my phone and I think it's pretty neat and I recently listened to this interview (okay, naptime ended and I've yet to listen to the last 10 minutes) and it was really good!

That's all I've got.  

Hope you're having a good weekend.  

Kelly





3 comments:

BR said...

irrevocably betrothed to laughter! i love it! i keep meaning to make an audio recording of each of the kids laughing. I'd like the audio recording just to have it, maybe i'd post it to my blog, but just to have the audio would be special. I'm sure Q's creaky door laugh and R's eagle call won't last forever. we could use the sound clips as ring tones on our phones. my brother, andy, who has a recording studio, says that he likes audio files better than video files because the video distracts from the audio sometimes. I try to think of that at times but I often forget and just capture the video. our iphones have neat voice recorders too!

Leslie said...

Hello there lady,
How are you?

Thanks for your comment. I wish I knew others that were fostering we certainly don't and would love some support.

Anyways, wow your little mr, is SO big. And that sweet giraffe. Do you have a copy of 1000 gifts? Email me and let me know.
leslieautumn(at)gmail(dot)com

Karen said...

Didn't know that 1000 Gifts has an app. Loved the book.