Friday, October 12, 2012

ten on ten - October 2012


There really are words to go with these photos but it is late and I need to go to bed.  

I have had some iphoto trouble (freezing up, etc.) because of running some updates and doing a massive import trying to consolidate libraries and I've been trying to be intentional about staying off the computer more lately so . . . 

I leave you with a wordless and belated ten on ten with words possibly to be filled in later but I'd love to hear any thoughts you have about what went on in our day.  

Take care!  

Kelly


















4 comments:

Mindy S. said...

Yum! I would love to see the rest of that cookie recipe. We have made chocolate chip pumpkin bread. Cookies could be interesting too.

I love now that when I see pictures in your house I can place where it is and what the rest of the room looks like! :-)

BR said...

David and the sprinkles were my faves.
love you!

Karen Gibson said...

Trying to figure out the top pic.

Jenni said...

how did the cookies turn out? they look yummy!!