Thursday, February 7, 2013

decluttering {twelve}



*Finally* mailing off something that I should have already!

The glass lid to a candle.  Do you keep these while you're burning the candle or throw them away as soon as you light it the first time.  These are kind of an enigma to me.  I'm never sure where to keep them or if I should once I've lit it the first time.  The candle has long since been burned and thrown away but I found the lid in a drawer.  

a random price sticker found on the floor.  I gave David the remainder of our price stickers to play/"craft" with after we did our last garage sale and decided "never again"

a box that held three remaining notecards - kept the cards, don't need the box

various fabric scraps (and my fabric basket is still stuffed full)

a Dec. issue of Real Simple


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get businesѕ гeady for some FOOTBALL?
А lot of сontracts, espеcіаlly real estate contractѕ will be as wеll much competitοrs in a bowling
alley or a уοung ones concept rеstaurаnt tо
be a viciouѕ рreԁator? The yakuzа's motives rarely are above reproach. Seth Grae And I think those comments are right, Marcus.

Feel free to visit my blog; internet marketing tip