Thursday, February 14, 2013

happy heart day



This sort of makes me feel like my kitchen is a fun, festive bakery that one would visit on vacation as opposed to just my normal everyday kitchen.  

Sometimes it's good to feel that way about your house.

I hope you have a very happy heart day!

And get to eat some chocolate.  :)

I don't know if I'll ever forget the day our PTA at school switched from the "death by chocolate" spread they annually put on (have you ever tried a brownie bite in a chocolate fountain?!) to a healthy yogurt bar without any warning.  

I'm planning to take my friend Janae's grandma's Mocha Angel Food Torte to our MOPS meeting today.

What are your plans for the day?

If you're feeling mopey, try brightening someone else's day in someway and hopefully you'll feel ten times better too!

Kelly


3 comments:

Mindy S. said...

I feel so sorry for the Mom that was PTA president the year they decided to do yogurt instead of chocolate. But, Oh My Word, what were they thinking? Every teacher needs chocolate to get through the Valentine's parties. :-)
I was in charge of Amy's third grade party today and I decided to step out of my comfort zone (easy as possible!) and get a little more elaborate with it. We played some minute to win it games and it seemed like they were a HUGE hit! It was pretty fun. :-) But now I am ready for some chocolate and bed.

Mindy S. said...

And I have to add that my girls are still running on their party sugar rush and are in NO hurry to get to bed at all. :-)

Unknown said...

May I say, your MOPS offering was awfully tasty today. :)