Tuesday, April 2, 2013

not *my* little dear yet


but I did see these little deer as I went to pick up David from our friends' house after my doctor's appt. today!

I had to navigate through a herd of about 12 of them to turn into the driveway.  

Gotta love Colorado.

Oh and funny how one of the roads over there is called "Mule Deer".

So, they put me through the ringer at my dr. appt. today.  

They did a sonogram to see how the baby is moving, "breathing", etc. and she's doing well.  They hooked me up to the fetal monitor for 20 minutes to assess her heart rate, movements, etc. and again everything looks great so that was all wonderful to hear.

Just waiting now . . .

Kelly



3 comments:

Jenni said...

So glad baby sister is doing well, but I'm ready (as I'm sure you are) for her to make her arrival!

Jenni said...

So glad baby sister is doing well, but I'm ready (as I'm sure you are) for her to make her arrival!

Mindy S. said...

Before I saw your comment about "Mule Deer" I was laughing at that one deer's ears. Now I understand why they are called Mule Deer! :-)