Thursday, June 27, 2013

birthday happiness



This baby girl slept eight hours last night and I got to sleep 7 glorious uninterrupted hours of that!

We had a mops playdate in the park and I received fun cards, e-mails, texts and phone calls.

Adrian is making my requested birthday dinner of homemade pizza and cantaloupe and prosciutto and a yummy blue cheese and candied pecan salad!  

Yea!

We're going to meet up with my family for ice cream later.

Thank you to all of you who commented on the last post and let me know you're still around!  Great feedback.

Hope you are having a happy day today.

Kelly


3 comments:

Kelli said...

Happy birthday, sweet friend! Love you!

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Hope the celebrations continue all weekend long! Happy Birthday and hope the year ahead holds many blessings to come....

BR said...

Love the photo! We have the same bed sheet, isn't it cool?! I think corn looks like Adrian in that photo! Happy Birthday dear one!