Sunday, February 9, 2014

Family Valentine's Dinner Last Year

I didn't blog about this last year so I thought I'd just put it in here.  My parents hosted all of us for a family Valentine's dinner (and also offered nights of baby-sitting so the couples could go out later if we wanted!).  


Isn't that cute how my sister-in-law cut the beets into hearts? 

That girl is detailed with food I tell you.  She has more patience than I in that area and I love that she does these special things.  


Handsome fella



My parents provided meat and rolls and we all contributed red/Valentine's foods.  

cutie button


pretty heart cookies that my mom made


My mom knows how to throw a party and the boys (well, all of us really) had so much fun!

Wish I had gotten more people pictures, especially of my other nephew Aaron so we could see how they've all grown in a year.

Are you doing anything special for Valentine's Day this year?

Kelly



1 comment:

Karen said...

Can't wait for this year's Valentine party.