Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas-y things

Well, I thought I was sitting down to write another Christmas home tour post and I thought those were the pictures I was uploading BUT these are the photos that uploaded instead so rather than trying to fight it at the end of the day I am just going to go with it. 


Our church hosted a brunch for the women the first Saturday of December and my mom and I went together and then got to enjoy the first December snow on our way to a thrift store afterwards where we both scored some fun finds.  


The following Monday our family went up into the mountains into Pike National Forest to cut down our own Christmas tree!  It was a perfect day for it!  Not too cold!  We had a lot of fun.  This is David posing by the huge crosscut outside of the office in downtown Colorado Springs where you go to purchase a permit for cutting your tree.  


After cutting down the tree we went to The North Pole!  


We had SUCH a good time riding rides.  The kids thought it was pretty much the greatest thing they'd ever done!  


Hope you've been having some fun outings this season and may you all have a very merry and blessed Christmas this week!  

Kelly



2 comments:

BR said...

This looks like such fun!! I heart your green scarf... And YOU!! Hardly recognize Tiny's hair! Corals smile in that sibling pic!!!

Sharon Wang said...

Ack - Cora is growing up so fast!